- MInimum stay 3 nghs. Exceptions can be made ONLY upon request.
- Check–in time is from 4:00 pm onwards. Check-out time is until 12:00 pm.
- Guests can choose between BB (breakfast and other extra meals “à la carte”, drinks excluded) or HALF BOARD (breakfast and lunch OR dinner with a choice from several fixed menus, drinks excluded)
- Guests have two beautiful Meneghello restaurants to choose from – the new and very attractive "Toto's" on the beach and the well-known "Palmižana" with its wonderful view of the Southern Palmižana Bay. Both restaurants are famous for their fresh, local seafood delicacies and high-quality Mediterranean cuisine.
GOOD TO KNOW:
CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY
- All accomodations have all air-conditioning and a small fridge, some also have a kitchenette (no cooking possible, only tea, coffee or light dishes).
- There is a daily cleaning service included in the price of the accommodation.
- Laundry service on request - payable on-site.
- The restaurants are open from 08:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. every day. Should you have small children, the villas are equipped with kitchenettes where you can warm up baby food or make coffee and/or tea. If you choose a bungalow instead, the Meneghello family will be glad to allow you to use their restaurant kitchens.
- There are a variety of choices for breakfast; these include good Italian coffee, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants, or a cooked breakfast. This is served at the Palmižana Restaurant daily from 08.00 to 10.30 or on request a later time.
- The restaurants accept all credit cards. The nearest ATM machine is in the Marina, on the northern side. Many more are located in the town of Hvar.
- You can rent a kayak or a small boat if you wish to reach more distant beaches or one of the other tiny islands of the Hvar Archipelago. For more activities contact our partner www.hvar-adventure.com, an agency organising day trips, biking, sailing etc.
- On Palmižana beach you can rent deck chairs and sun umbrellas. Palmizana Meneghello guests can use them for free. Please ask for more information on location.
- Pick-up service: In order to be picked up in the town of Hvar, please contact the Meneghello staff by phone (+385 21 717 270; +385 91 478 3111) to let them know your arrival time and define the meeting point. Please contact them at least a day in advance.
- Taxi boats operate between Palmizana and the town of Hvar day and night according to their own schedule or on request.The taxis are leaving from the Yacht Marina on the north side of the island.
- The nearest emergency room is in town of Hvar /15 min ride by boat/ and the nearest hospital in Split, from 45 min to 2 hours time distance, depending on the ferry boat schedules, but also provtae speed boat transfer can be easily organized in need. Emergency helicopters are also available.
- During the high season, one can still find moments of tranquility just minutes away in numerous bays and coves, easily reachable by boats or on foot.
- There is a small grocery shop on the northern side of Palmizana, in the yachts Marina, with basic supplies.
CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY